- Real Estate
- Employment Law Litigation
Alexandra Prejzner is an Associate attorney in Huck Bouma's litigation practice group. Alexandra represents businesses and individuals on a variety of complex civil litigation matters. Alexandra has experience in cases involving real estate, including evictions, partition actions, lease disputes, and easement related matters. Alexandra also handles cases regarding breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duties, probate and trust disputes, disputes among shareholders, and other commercial litigation matters.
As a point of interest, Alexandra is an adjunct professor at Elmhurst University and teaches mock trial for undergraduate students. She also enjoys coaching students in undergraduate and law school moot court programs.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: cum laude
- Elmhurst University
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Psychology
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Du Page County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association