Charles J. Bellock
- Business Services
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Wealth Transfer and Estate Planning
Charles J. Bellock is a director in the Estate Planning Department, focusing his practice principally in the areas of Wealth Transfer and Estate Planning and Special Needs Planning.
Charles J. Bellock comes to Huck Bouma most recently from the law firm of Bellock & Coogan Ltd., where was a founding attorney since its inception in January of 2004.
Mr. Bellock has been practicing law in the areas of tax and financial matters, as well as business and estate planning and administration since 1973.
He has extensive experience in working with high net worth clients in all aspects of corporate, estate and financial planning.
He also has worked with many family-owned and other closely held businesses on various corporate and succession planning matters.
Mr. Bellock is a member of the DuPage County Estate Planning Council and is a past president. He has been a lecturer at the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education and served as the moderator for the Annual IICLE Estate Planning Short Course.
In his free time, Mr. Bellock plays golf as often as possible. He is a past President of Butterfield Country Club in Oak Brook.
He also enjoys spending time with his daughters and grandchildren in Chicago and Boston.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 1973
- University of Detroit, Detroit, Michigan
- B.S. - 1968
- Major: Accounting
- Illinois, 1974
- Wisconsin, 1973
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1973
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1973
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 1973
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1973
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1973
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1973
- U.S. Tax Court, 1977
- DuPage County Estate Planning Council, Member
- DuPage County Estate Planning Council, Past President
Classes & Seminars
- Lecturer, Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Moderator, IICLE Estate Planning Short Course