Chicago-Area Attorneys Providing Business Law Services
Huck Bouma‘s attorneys possess a wealth of experience in myriad issues that arise throughout the life span of a business, from inception and growth to the sale or conveyance of a business, covering the following stages:
- The initial organization of a business
- Growth issues associated with financing, contracting, intellectual property protection and employment matters
- Ongoing transactions of a mature enterprise, such as tax planning, employee benefits, executive compensation and financial problems
- The wind-down or sale of a business or the transition to the next generation of owners
The firm’s attorneys listen to and visit clients to learn as much as possible about their businesses, long-term objectives and management styles to anticipate issues and address all aspects of a problem from a long-range perspective.
Addressing All Areas Of Business And Commercial Law
Specific services provided at the firm encompass general business counseling regarding:
- Business dispute resolution
- Raising capital; financing, investing and lending
- Franchising and financing of franchises
- Buying and selling business
- Contract creation, review and formalization
- Business entity selection, planning and governance
- Intellectual property protection
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax planning and compliance
As the premier business law firm in suburban Chicago, Huck Bouma boasts lawyers who know and understand the legal needs of business clients.
An Established Law Firm With A Strong Partnership Approach With Business Clients
Many business clients have been with the firm for more than twenty years, using Huck Bouma’s services for general counseling for long-term legal needs, not just current issues. The firm has guided a large number of businesses from their initial formation stages to become multimillion-dollar commercial enterprises in a variety of industries.
Combining the experience found in a large firm with the client service and responsiveness typical of smaller firms, Huck Bouma‘s attorneys understand the need for responsive and ongoing counseling, and quality representation to offer practical solutions to business, legal and tax issues. Furthermore, many of the firm’s attorneys are CPAs, have master’s degrees, and/or previous experience in larger law firms.
As each business has different needs, the firm’s talented attorneys apply their skills to be creative and develop business solutions that fit each client’s unique objectives.
Right-Sized Legal Services For Your Business At Any Stage Of Its Development
As the largest independent law firm in the Chicago suburbs, Huck Bouma has the resources needed to address even the most complex legal problems. At the same time, the business law team at the firm draws on extensive experience to avoid incurring unnecessary expenditures for clients.