Leah A. Gorski
- Commercial Litigation
- Guardianship Disputes
Leah Gorski is an Associate attorney in Huck Bouma's Litigation Practice Group. Leah focuses her practice on the representation of businesses and individuals in a variety of litigation matters including guardianship disputes and general commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Huck Bouma, Leah practiced insurance defense litigation in Chicago where she received valuable experience defending individuals and businesses in construction accident, premises liability, trucking accident, and motor vehicle accident disputes.
Leah received her undergraduate degree from the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Illinois in 2014. While at St. Francis, Leah was captain of the Women's Tennis team, a CCAC Scholar Athlete, and captain of the Mock Trial team. She graduated from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 2017.
During law school, Leah was a member of the Journal of Legislation and the Sports, Communication, and Entertainment Law Forum. Upon her graduation, Leah was awarded the Jon E. Krupnick Award for Excellence in the Art of Trial Advocacy.
Leah resides in Naperville with her husband and Great Dane.
- Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, Indiana
- Juris Doctor - 2017
- Honors: Jon E. Krupnick Award for Excellence in the Art of Trial Advocacy
- Honors: Sports, Communication, and Entertainment Law Forum, Member
- University of St. Francis
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Women’s Tennis team, Captain
- Honors: CCAC Scholar Athlete
- Honors: Captain of the Mock Trial team
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association