Margret M. Leuthold
- Wealth Transfer and Estate Planning
Margret ('Peggy')Leuthold is a senior associate in the Estate Planning Practice Group, focusing her practice principally on advising individuals and families on estate planning objectives and asset protection strategies, in addition to handling matters involving business services.
Peggy comes to us most recently from a law firm in Chicago where she represented clients before the Internal Revenue Service and handled probate matters for uncontested estates. She has also worked for two Chicago law firms in the area of insurance defense. Her past experience includes work in the state and local tax groups of two large public accounting firms where she focused on property taxes for multi-state clients.
Peggy received her law degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law and holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Michigan.
Peggy resides in St. Charles with her husband, Greg, and two children. She enjoys Orangetheory, biking, college football, and time with her family.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Finance
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association