Michael J. Marshall
- Business Counseling and Governance
- Business Services
- Entity Planning and Formation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Michael J. Marshall is a Director with the Firm and a member of the Firm's corporate practice. Michael has a wide-ranging practice that encompasses business and tax planning, entity formation and governance, contractual agreements, dispute resolution, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), reorganizations, and succession planning.
Michael serves as a legal advisor for the Small Business Development Center and is a member of its local advisory board. Michael frequently presents on topics relevant to business owners, including asset protection, tax, intellectual property, deferred compensation, third party financing and security holder relations, and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Huck Bouma, Michael was a senior consultant with a big four firm in Chicago.
Michael earned a B.A. from Knox College and a J.D. and M.B.A. from DePaul University.
Michael and his family reside in the western suburbs.
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- DePaul University Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, Chicago, Illinois
- Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois
Classes & Seminars
- Primer on Leading Clients Through Private M&A Transactions , Thursday, October 3, 2019 meeting of the Fox Valley Chapter of the ICPAS