Robert L. Renfro
- Real Estate
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Wealth Transfer and Estate Planning
Robert L. Renfro, a Director with the Firm, has been an attorney with Huck Bouma for over 30 years and concentrates his practice in both the commercial and residential real estate markets.
As a member of the Huck Bouma Real Estate Practice Group, he has extensive experience in purchase and sale transactions as well as office, retail and industrial leasing.
Rob has represented clients in a wide variety of real estate matters, whether it involves assisting a client in securing a "mom and pop" retail lease in downtown Glen Ellyn or negotiating an office lease in the Willis Tower. Rob has also advised condominium boards in association matters and has assisted property owners in matters of finance and title.
He routinely works with the firm's estate planning group and often called upon to assist in the administration of wills and trusts.
Rob is a graduate of Lake Forest College, having transferred there following his freshman year at Iowa State University. He received his law degree at John Marshall Law School in Chicago.
Rob is a virtual life-long resident of Glen Ellyn and has served as a Village of Glen Ellyn Trustee, President and Ambassador of the Glen Ellyn Chamber of Commerce, and Chair of the Glen Ellyn Architectural Review Commission. Rob is also a member of the Kiwanis Club of Central DuPage.
He and his wife Viki, and daughter Rachel, continue to reside in Glen Ellyn.
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1990
- Lake Forest College
- B.A. - 1978
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Former Village of Glen Ellyn Trustee
- Former President, Glen Ellyn Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Kiwanis Club of Central DuPage
- Life-Long Resident of Glen Ellyn