Timothy A. Rocap
- Wealth Transfer and Estate Planning
Timothy Rocap is a Director in the Wealth Transfer and Estate Planning practice area. Tim focuses his practice on estate planning, as well as business law. He has experience counseling a wide range of clients, from young families to those transitioning to senior communities.
Tim has drafted hundreds of diverse plans, including plans for high net-worth individuals, individuals in second marriages and estranged family members. He employs a holistic approach with his clients and seeks to understand their needs and then develops the details of their plan.
Tim's competent and confident handling of all legal issues surrounding the administration of an estate plan allows the families rely on his legal expertise so they may focus on grieving and remembering their loved ones. Tim helps his business clients create and maintain their companies, assisting with bylaws, operating agreements, buy/sell agreements, shareholder agreements, and annual filing requirements with the state.
His goal is to fully support his clients and to develop and maintain personal relationships while counseling them through life's changes and challenges.
Tim resides in Arlington Heights and enjoys supporting his favorite soccer team Arsenal, as well as reading historical novels and golfing and spending time with his nieces and nephews.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2010
- Hanover College
- B.A. - 2002
- Roosevelt University Paralegal School
- Honors: Paralegal Certificate with Honors
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Greater North Shore Estate Planning Counsil
- President, Kiwanis Club of Glenview – Northbrook, 2011–2012
- President-Elect, Kiwanis Club of Glenview-Northbrook, 2010–2011
- Board of Directors, Kiwanis Club of Glenview-Northbrook, 2005–2012
- Chairman, Glenview School District 34 Caucus, 2005