- Business Services
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Entity Planning and Formation
- Gift, Estate and Fiduciary Taxation
- Wealth Transfer and Estate Planning
Joseph W. Tully has been an attorney for over 40 years, and is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Arizona. In 2015, his law practice merged with that of Huck Bouma.
His practice is concentrated in the areas of estate planning, trust administration, probate, and business services. By employing proven and effective techniques, Joe enables his estate planning clients to minimize taxation and avoid the costs and delays associated with probate.
Joe is counsel to many small business entities. He advises business owners on tax and other matters. He provides advice on business succession planning.
Joe and his wife, Karen Sakash PhD, reside in Chicago and also spend time at their residence in Cochise County, Arizona. They are the proud parents of three adult daughters: Elisabeth, Katherine and Sarah.
Joe enjoys fishing, golf, poker and riding his all-terrain vehicle.
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1976
- Loyola University Chicago
- B.A. - 1971
- Illinois State Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona